Tuesday 26 May 2015

Dream Diaries - #2

This was a dream I had today. I can't recall the first section of my dream, but I remember the second and third.

I was at some sort of bridge between two sections of land. There was a crowd gathered at one end and some enforcing body keeping them from crossing (probably police). I leisurely walked past the crowd and police which seemed to upset the people being held back. I got half way down the bridge and laid under a tree. I went to some third person perspective and a purple haired girl was floating above me with her hands at the sides of my head. For some reason I felt as though she was trying to alter my mind, so I grabbed her hands and tried stopping her from touching the sides of my head, then I went to the next section of my dream.

I remember seeing a parking lot outside of a church and I was with my Uncle Les. The parking lot was about half full and we entered the church. We were sitting at the front-left where a small row of people were on stage in front of us performing or something. One of them started attacking in some way and I was sitting with a staff, knowing I couldn't interfere unless it was absolutely necessary. I eventually intervened and stopped things from getting worse, then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment