Tuesday 26 May 2015

Dream Diaries - #1

So this is a new thing I'll be starting. As of late I've been having some peculiar dreams that I don't normally have, so I thought I'd start writing them down before I forget them.

This dream I had happened about a week ago and had a few different sections to it. The first section I recall was me in a sort of pool like environment (floors were tiled, and the place felt damp). I'd come out of some corridor, but not by walking, but by floating by holding one of my legs up. I'd head to hallway that was a ramp that went down pretty steep (probably 45 degrees or so) and then would curve sharply without levelling off until after curving 180 degrees. Once I passed that area I felt as though I went through a challenge, and each time I failed, I would be placed back at the corridor I first mentioned (which happened a few times).

The next section of my dream, I felt as though I was in Richmond (personal place I know) by the arena, except the arena was replaced by two apartment buildings (or it was one, I'm not 100% sure). I was in a car driving away from the arena with my friends and we passed by a place where a parade was previously held, we decided to turn around sharply to go to that area in hopes of finding some left over candy (for whatever reason). We stopped and started searching, and while I was searching I headed over a small hill where I found a girl sitting in a chair. She asked me "why do we call it a tool?" I some how knew she was talking about words and why we use obscure ones to describe something. I replied that it was easier, and if needed we could use more specific words. Then I went on to describe something can be a tool and a phone at the same time. After I said this, the apartment building started to collapse, but only the upper half which came falling over the road. I went inside the remains of the apartment building to a desk, and that's where this section ended.

The last section of my dream was me entering my house (or my grandparent's house, it felt like both of them), and my family being down the hall. At that point I woke up, but what's most strange about this section is that things felt as real and as sharp as real life, it was the most clear dream I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment