Saturday 23 May 2015

Don't you think?

Isn't it interesting? Sadness is unique to an individual, and yet happiness spreads wherever it is.

...

Isn't it funny? I wrote the above sentence some time ago and planned to finish the rest of this post later. I've come to the conclusion that happiness isn't infectious, it's something to be jealous about.

The more I find myself to be in a state of happiness, the more I see others not wanting it to be that way. Expectations of others is to have other people's well being equal to their own if not below it. People expect others to resolve their problems and expect that person to resolve their own path to accomplish that. This being said, I find it interesting, interesting that we live in a world of self-centred thinking, it's what makes us unique I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment