Tuesday 20 January 2015

Forward Unto Life

It seems like each week I find a new determination in life; The determination to move into the future. Life has always been a roller coaster and my recovery of low points in life always seem to work well. I'll feel hindered and unable to move and then one day I feel as though I can do anything I set my mind to. However, this is usually a double-edged sword as my problem is focusing my new determination. If I don't harness my focus on to something soon then it usually reverts back to my feeling of hindrance. It's tough to get on track for something I need to do, or at least was tough. As I move forward in life, I find myself with more things to do and less things to worry about. It's nice to have a new perspective on the world and being able to think for myself. I've felt as if my eyes have been shut for the longest time and all that I could see was what was in front of me.

There was one point in my life where I had a broad scope of understanding and perception, but that time has long since past. Although I feel this time has come again to where I can see what I not only need to see but what I want to see. Perhaps it was a habit in my life that I discontinued resulting in my blindness, or just a well-being I had lost. It's always hard to say what drives someone, but whatever it is, I think I have it again. Hopefully I can continue with my strength and not fall back into strife, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment